25+ years of combined experience in manufacturing and product development. If you have any questions about our services please don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Established in 2016, NTO Designs, Inc has been in many unique markets and has acquired a large amount of machining (CNC turning and milling), fabrication and engineering capabilities.
NTO Designs, Inc has over two decades of experience in large and small production runs with project specific requirements. We work with both government and commercial entities. We apply a quality assurance program with in our manufacturing system.
Higher StandardsCustomer satisfaction is our goal. Listening to the “voice” of the customer results in improved customer loyalty, a larger customer base with increased activity, a reduction of errors and lowered manufacturing costs. We strive to meet or beat our customers goals.
• CNC milling & Machining up to 14”x 10” x 6”
• Turning/Shaft Capacity up to 4” x 6”
• Four-Axis machining capabilities
• Solidworks / Autodesk 3D Modeling software
• In house reverse engineering capabilities
• 3D Printing for rapid prototyping
• Fiber laser engraving
• Quality Management Software
• NTO Designs, Inc ability to turn, mill and fabricate nearly all small parts
• In house quality management system
• Fast Prototyping capabilities
• In house R & D
• Prototyping Studio